Booking Checklist for your furry one
1. Book in advance – especially if you are planning to go away during public or school holidays.
2. Check that your pets’ vaccinations are up to date. For dogs we require they be current with the ‘5 in 1’ vaccine, and Bordetella (canine cough) and cats for the ‘3 in 1’ vaccine. If you are unsure of your pet’s current vaccination status, please check with your veterinarian. Vaccinations must be administered at least 7 days prior to boarding.
3. Please ensure your pet has been treated for internal and external parasites prior to boarding.
4. When making your booking, please let us know if your pet requires any special diet or medication.
5. When you bring your pet for his / her stay, you do not need to bring anything other than their vaccination certificate and any special dietary requirements or medication. We will provide all of the necessary ‘creature comforts’. If you would like to provide your pet with his / her own bedding or toys please be advised that we cannot be responsible for any damage to these items. We recommend that you label all items you bring and please note: absolutely no bean bags.
6. You must bring your dog on a lead and check in at reception before getting him / her out of your car. We will hand your lead back to you at check-in.
7. Bring your cat in a secure carry-cage which we will take care of for you. (Strickly No Boxes)
8. For the safety of all our animals, it is extremely important that you bring your vehicle into the parking area and shut the gate behind you before unloading or loading your pet.
9. There is absolutely ‘NO’ parking outside the property as this is a ‘Transit NZ’ requirement.
10. Finally… relax and enjoy your time away and remember, you are leaving your pet in the hands of capable professionals.